More than a Benefits Broker, an Outsourced Benefits and HR Department
“…BCG Advisors saved us $160,000 the first year. Their help in controlling costs and giving us ideas and insights as to what is driving healthcare premium increases and what we can do to minimize them is greatly appreciated….”
“…Bill Scuorzo is a hands-on business owner who has infused this “genuine care” into his company. As a result, we reap the benefits of having BCG Advisors represent our health benefits needs. If you’re in the market for a health insurance advisor, this is a good place to start and finish your search…”
BCG’s three-pronged approach guarantees you will receive:
1. The lowest premium rates
2. Gain valuable efficiencies with BCG as your Outsourced HR Department
3. And, meet all your program requirements with our employee concierge services, communications, and administrative support
We start by thoroughly evaluating your current employee contributions, employee utilization levels, employee demographics, benefit design, and current providers used.
Our resources, including more than 40 insurance carriers and vendor partners, guarantees you get the most competitive premiums in the marketplace.
We are consistently able to provide significant cost savings, while creating benefits programs designed specifically for your organization. Your customized program is fully managed throughout the year by the BCG Advisors experts.
Total Benefits Administration – Your Dedicated HR Specialist
“…It is comforting to know that any questions or problems we may have receive prompt personal attention by Eva Masi, our Benefits Administrator. She is very knowledgeable in her position and she has always been extremely helpful. We look forward to our continued relationship in the future.”
As a client of BCG Advisors, you have a dedicated Human Resources Specialist who can help you minimize your liability, increase productivity, and manage your most valuable asset – your employees.
At BCG Advisors, our client centric approach to servicing your day-to-day benefit needs translates to a significant INCREASE in your RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
We act as your OUTSOURCED BENEFITS DEPARTMENT, which enables you to concentrate on growing your organization – not administering the benefits program. This type of support and service, most often only seen in Fortune 500 companies, is the backbone to the success of our clients’ benefits program.
We assign a Broker/Advisor, Licensed Client Manager, and Client Benefit Administrator to each client to ensure every need is met.
Employee Benefits Concierge Services
“…I was blown away by the time and effort your firm provides our individual employees on a one-on one basis to help with everyday benefit issues. My HR Manager has much more time to concentrate on hiring additional staff to grow our business and manage our current staff.”
Our Employee Concierge Services provide your employees and their families with seasoned benefits experts to help them navigate through the complex world of health benefit programs. We are your ADVOCATE to help your employees and their families.
Customized Employee Education
“…I was extremely impressed with how thorough BCG Advisors was during the three visits to our office to educate our staff on the new benefit program. I can honestly say that I have not had to answer one question from an employee about the benefit program since we started working with BCG Advisors. What a time saver!!”
Pharmaceutical Validation Solutions
The more employees know and understand the benefits program, the higher the level of satisfaction they have with what you are offering them. We will work with you to customize a communication strategy which includes:
- Produce custom communication materials
- Formulate a road map for employee education which includes on-site seminars
- An initial memo to employees notifying them of the change
- Customized enrollment materials for each employee
- Informational seminars to explain the benefits and answer any specific questions (bilingual available)
- Provide employees with assistance with filling out applications
- Process of all paperwork with carrier, obtain group and member ID numbers prior to cards being sent
- Follow-up question and answer meetings
- Customized Employee Handbooks
- Human Resource Auditing to ensure compliance and improve systems
- Total Compensation Statements help retain employees
- Stay Current with DOL Labor Laws
- Minimize COBRA Liability Compliance with NJ Paid Leave, FMLA & FLA Laws and Regulations
- Support with HR Policy Writing and Updating
- Employee Maintenance / Filing and Recording
- Safety / Risk Management Reporting and Compliance
- Employee Retention
- On-Boarding / Training Processes
- Interview / Recruitment Procedure Development
- Background and License screenings
- Talent Management
- Third Party Mediation of HR Issues
- Union / CBA Coaching
- NJ Disability (Health Plan Continuation)